Since being pregnant, I have wanted to indulge a little bit here and there without putting harmful foods into my body. The other day I had a CRAVING for cookie dough ice cream. Knowing that I would not find anything that I could eat at our grocery store (yes, I have looked, even the healthy options have added ingredients that don’t agree with my tummy),I came up with an idea… Why not use chocolate chip cookies and a frozen banana to create a delicious sweet treat! This treat hit the spot and I like to call it “NiceCream” because it won’t leave you feeling guilty or sick after indulging!
Food Snob Cookie Dough Nice Cream
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 3 TBSP nut or seed milk
- 1 TBSP cacao nibs, or choclate chips
- 1 Food Snob Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Put Frozen Banana, milk, and cacao nibs into high speed blender, or food processor.
- Blend until incorporated and had an ice cream like texture.
- Mix in chunks of chocolate chip cookie.